There are no strangers, only friends you haven't m
33 years old (Leo), Female
Lives in Burbank, United States
Basic Verified, Last Login 8 days ago
I love exhilarating conversation so much that I coined a term for it. "Conversation Sex" and I find it to be the spark to life (it usually occurs in person). My utterly impracticable hope is to have a conversation with every person in every country and to bring those experiences to light and share their stories - in happiness or struggle - with the world.
William Penn wrote that "A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably." I believe we should always treat strangers, friends, family, lovers and those we've lost touch with this way if given the opportunity.
I eat, I dance, I breathe, I travel and I laugh - a lot.
I studied Public Policy and Human Services at University. Behavioral therapy had been my trade since about 18. I did intervention work with Foster Youth, human trafficking survivors, adults with developmental disabilities and children with Autism. However, I left that field and moved into Los Angeles. I never allowed myself to passionately pursue the creative arts and I'm finally doing just that.
I dance (swing, tap and ballroom).
I'm figuring out how to intertwine my income to wandering about the earth. Definitely need to bring that to fruition. Now that I've started traveling I can't quit. Dancing and filming documentaries seems to be my niche.
-Be ready for long conversations, good drinks, and spontaneous times.
- I go MIA when I'm introspective or self-reflective.
- I'm a serious minded person in love with the sounds of laughter.
- I love our mother earth and everything about it.
- I eat 3 Musketeers bars by biting my way around the chocolate edges, then eating the top chocolate piece before eating the rest.
- Sunglasses are constantly falling off of my face, head and shirt - it's a real problem.
- I like the sound of ticking clocks.
-My cat is pretty awesome and his name is Zeppelin (after the dirigible not the band).
- I don't drink coffee - even toffee candies taste like coffee to me.
State / Province:
Post / Zip code:
City / Town:
5' 5 - 165 cm
The length of my hair:
Basic Information (Female)
Hobbies & Interests