Know this before a date with a flight attendant
1. Do NOT call her a 'stewardess'...if you already have, give up and start over with a new flight attendant.
2. Be courteous...genuine sincerity goes a lot farther than "So....you fly this route a lot, huh?" A little originality never hurt anyone.
3. Don't be afraid to ask her out. Flight attendants get hit on all day, but rarely asked out. People assume they already have plans.
Avoid 'Mile-High-Club' comments if your intentions are sincere.
4. She will have a lot of friends who are her co-workers. If she senses that you don't like her friends, she will give you the boot.
5. You can travel with her for very little money, and you can count on her knowing the ins-and-outs of airports, hotels, and rental cars places. This is all handy if you want or like to travel.
6. She will always know what time it is! Flight Attendants live by the clock, and it is imperative for them to know what time it is.
7. Don't buy her a lot of clothes and things for her to pack in her bags. Flight Attendants prefer to travel light, but jewlery is always a decent choice!
8. If you don't travel, or can't, then be aware that you won't see her for days at a time while she is away working. This has pros and cons, obviously.
9. Foot massages are most appreciated by flight attendants, as they have to work in heels and pantyhose all day. Offering a foot massage gets lots of brownie points!
10. Flight Attendants are very independent!
They fend and do for themselves and are used to going places by themselves. Any encouragement, or showing of interest in her profession is a good bridge to get her to open up and share her wonderful life with you.